Starting making money from blogging  

Posted by Kemauan in

First thing must to do is to have an english blog. Because many program to make money online is asking for that, so I will try to change the language of this blog. Although my english is not good enough, it's not the obstacle :) . The most important thing is a WILL. Like this blog theme, KEMAUAN means WILLING in english. I believe if there is a WILL there is a WAY !

From now on, because I've done the important posts about blog tutorials, I'll try to post another part, including news, lifestyles and other things in english - in my best :)

And one more thing - don't blogging for money, just blogging for fun and happiness :) , if we are happy then the money will come to us. PRAY and WORK. GOD BLESS US FOR SURE !

This entry was posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 at Friday, April 18, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment