Nan Er Dang Zi Qiang  

Posted by Kemauan in , ,

Once Upon A Time In China - theme song


Nán'Ér Dāng Zì Qiáng 男儿当自强
A Man of Determination

àoqì miànduì wàn chóng làng
傲气面对万重浪
with pride I face thousands of waves

rèxuè xiàng nà hóng rìguāng
热血像那红日光
my blood is hot like the red sun

dǎn sì tiědǎ gǔ rú jīng gāng
胆似铁打骨如精钢
My courage is strong like iron, my bones are refined as steel

xióngxīn bǎi qiān zhàng yǎnguāng wànlǐ cháng
雄心百千丈眼光万里长
my heart is boundless and generous, my vision is outreaching

wǒ fāfèntúqiáng zuò hǎohàn
我发奋图强做好汉
I strive to strengthen myself, be a hero

zuò ge hǎo hànzi měitiān yào zìqiáng
做个好汉子每天要自强
to be a hero, I must exercise everyday

rèxuè nán'ér Hàn bǐ tàiyáng gèng guāng
热血男儿汉比太阳更光
be a hot blooded hero, hotter than the sun

-**
ràng hǎi tiān wèiwǒ jù néngliàng
让海天为我聚能量
let me absorb energy from sea and sky

qù kāitiānpìdì wèi wǒ lǐxiǎng qù chuǎng
去开天辟地为我理想去闯
and explore heaven and earth, for ideal I venture

kàn bìbō gāo zhuàng yòu kàn bìkōng guǎngkuò hàoqì yáng
看碧波高壮又看碧空广阔浩气扬
I watch the raising waves roar into white, and view the cloudless sky blue and wide

wǒ shì nán'ér dāng zìqiáng
我是男儿当自强
I'm a man, I must strengthen myself

áng bù tǐngxiōng dàjiā zuò dòngliáng zuò hǎohàn
昂步挺胸大家做栋梁做好汉
March ahead with pride, be a hero

yòng wǒ bǎi diǎn rè yào chū qiān fēn guāng
用我百点热耀出千分光
and transform my ardor, into thousands of rays
------------

-----REFF-----
zuò ge hǎo hànzi
做个好汉子
to be a hero

rèxuè rècháng rè
热血热肠热
my blood is hot

bǐ tàiyáng gèng guāng
比太阳更光
hotter than the sun
--------------

Repeat **

Repeat Reff

Repeat Reff

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 at Wednesday, October 15, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Skrg makin hebat aja mandarinmu, emang les tah ? aku kmrn ngajarin anakku ...sing diajar lebih pinter daripada sing ngajar :P

October 16, 2008 at 12:01 PM

@fanvin: na li, na li (nggak lah) :) aku belajar dhewe Li, masih terus belajar soale tetep gak iso2 apalagi kalo sudah tuwir kayak kita2 gini pasti memang sulit, tp bukan berarti gak bisa, asal dengan KEMAUAN, pasti bisa deh :) kalo anak kecil sih memang pasti lebih cepet krn otak mereka masih banyak space yg kosong, jd cepet nangkepe :), so let's learn mandarin with KEMAUAN :) (tp lanjutannya nanti ya, soale masih sibuk bgt)

October 29, 2008 at 6:07 AM

Post a Comment